Welcome to my blog 🙂
My name is Lisa Flaus, author of 2012 The Final Revelation. I live in beautiful New Zealand. I lived my dream! If you are a writer, do it, live it!
I also see 11:11. It’s a strange quirk that I’ve lived with since I was 13 years old. Others see it too. Why? I want to know why…
What can I write about?
1. Kuta, my “attack when you walk by”, cat. Interesting but no.
2. My family & friends. Better not.
3. Cooking. No. I can’t cook to save myself.
4. My job. Nup.
5. 11:11. Mmm that’s something I could talk about…
6. How to research writing, book content and historical facts. I’m pretty good at that 😉 but no.
7. You sure about Kuta scratchy, hissy cat? She’s a real hoot. No.
8. How to write an agent cover letter. Mmm getting warmer.
9. How to get rejected by the agents. No, too depressing. I only think happy thoughts 😀
10. How to play FarmVille on Face Book. No, better not LOL
11. 2012. I do know a bit about that subject 😉
12. The Maya. Mmm good subject. Let’s save that one.
13. How to write a novel. Big subject but yes. It’s a good one. I’m not an expert but I do know a little about that 😉