Happy New Year everyone!
I have been watching peoples 2012 resolutions so thought I’d set some of my own.
My biggest challenge this year is to complete the sequel to my novel, 2012 The Final Revelation.
It is a mammoth task. My first novel took 6 years from concept to publication and my goal is to have the sequel done by December, 2012. Eeekkk…
Completing this, on top of a busy full time job, blogs, twitter (which I love) and promotional work, will make things difficult.
The good news is I have completed five chapters and know the story, albeit a few gaps in my thinking.
In preparation, I’ve cleared my house of HALF its content. Radical! I’ve cleaned it ceiling to floor, washed every item and given an amazing amount of it to charity.
I have no distractions, no clutter and no noise. The house is bare and I can now focus.
My 2012 resolutions are:
- Spend more time with my family and friends
- Do not bring “work” home every night and weekend
- Eat healthy (that’s a funny one…)
- Go for a walk every night
- Be a good writing buddy to Amber Craig
- Write, write, edit and write until the book is finished.
Have you set 2012 resolutions? What are you planning? Let me know and I’ll nag you from time to time! 😉